Translate

Philz Coffee San Francisco

Philz Coffee San Francisco
# Philz Coffee

As one of residents who live downtown, I can say that most of Philz coffee stores's accessibility is not that convenient compared to stores of Blue bottle coffee. However, I want to drink their coffee, so I take a bus to get there. Let's go! Even actually you can walk from downtown to the store located on Van Ness Ave between Turk and Eddy(If you like walking).

Philz Coffee


                                     Philz Coffee

Philz Coffee


Philz Coffee Menu

Philz Coffee Menu

The reasons why I go there even though the locations are not that good for me is

1. to drink Mint Mojito Iced Coffee which is the best menu item you absolutely should try out at Philz Coffee. You can taste the creamy and minty flavor at the same time when you just had one sip!
2. because they have quite lots of seats I can settle down and play with my Macbook(Lots of outlet plugs!). 
3. because coffee is awesome. I tried Tesora coffee and it was really great. That was the taste I've never had before. When I first visit there and one of barista recommended this. 
4. because the baristas are all super nice!

Philz Coffee

Mint Mojito CoffeeMint Mojito Coffee

 Mint Mojito Iced Coffee Bigger Size
Small size: $4
Bigger size: 4.25 or 4.50(Don't remember exactly)

+ They are going to open a new closer store in downtown soon(Not sure if it's going to happen before I leave for my country but hopefully! :)) 

+ If you liked this post, please kindly click the google + button ;)


댓글

가장 많이 본 글